Friday, March 16, 2007

Today it is snowing all day long. It has gotten heavier this afternoon. The girls went to school this morning but were sent home at 10:15 & 11:15. Almost not worth getting out of bed to send them today. It is predicted that we will get around 12 inches of this white yuck. I am so ready for spring. 2 days ago it was 70 degrees here. So I ask...why the snow???!!!! Hubby is trying to get one of the snowmobiles going so there is something for him & the girls to do tomorrow. I won't go because I hate being cold. The roads here are becoming very treacherous so I anticipate my clients to cancel tomorrow since this is supposed to last throught the night. Hubby, Mom, & I are supposed to go to a Boyd's Bear bingo to benefit Relay For Life on Sunday so it better clear up for that. I was also hoping to go out for at least one green drink tomorrow night for St. Patty's Day.
Since I was snowed in today I decided to work on Derek's room. I got his shelf hung up and a few baseball hats hung on the pegs...it is so cute. I can't wait to get crib bedding to complete the room. I also decided to start packing. I didn't get far. It is way too overwhelming for me. I have never flown or traveled so far for so long. I just don't know where to start. I have downloaded lists from other families that have traveled to VN but I just can't seem to get it together. If anyone has any suggestions....I am open to hear them.
The other thing I did today was color both the girls' hair and they both got brave and i waxed their eyebrows too. They are growing up so fast. Jessica had her first 5th grade basketball game last night and she scored the first basket of the game. WOOHOO!!!!! Alyssa has her first track meet on the 27th. I run in all directions.
We should be receiving our travel guide and hopefully Derek's medical report Monday. We are very anxious to see how much he weighs and how long he is as his picture looks as if he is going to be tall. He'll fit right in with the rest of us then. We'll let you know what we find out.

No comments: