Monday, March 05, 2007

Today has been the BEST day in adoption world!!!!!
We received a call today from Diane and she told us that the second baby girl has been referred to another family but that we were next in line and there is a boy available. Norm & I and my Mom & I discussed the pros & cons and I decided I was ready to switch gears and tackle raising a boy. I know I can do this. Hopefully all of my SIL's (2 of which have only girls) will be able to coach me along. It's been 11 years since I've had a baby in the house. And they were girls. We are extremely excited and Michelle & I should still get to travel together if all goes smoothly. WOOHOO!!!
Tomorrow we should have a picture of OUR NEW SON!!!!!
Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

WONDERFUL news! Congratulations!! We switched to a boy a while ago and are SO excited!