Friday, March 02, 2007

Well after processing all of the what if's, possiblies, and maybe's I have made myself literally sick overnight. Today I want to crawl under the covers and pretend that yesterday's news never came but...I have a salon full of clients to do today. To top it all off...it is raining cats & dogs here so it makes my world even more dreary. I wonder what will make this even worse today. I emailed Diane and asked for an update if she got one so I hope to hear back from her. I want to know good or bad what the other families have chosen to do. I just hope she hears confirmation today because I will never make it through the weekend with a clear head if I don't know for sure.
In lightness of the adoption world...my friend Michelle and hubby Jeff got word yesterday that they will get their referral on Monday or Tuesday. WOOHOO!!!!! I am extremely excited for them.
Keep praying!!!!!

No comments: