Monday, March 19, 2007

Well still no medical report today. Diane said that Ray hadn't forwarded anything to her. Shealso said that to avoid any dissappointment we may feel...there really won't be much information on the report unless there is a problem and it needs to be addressed to us. All I am worried about right now is knowing that he is basically healthy and what does he weigh, how long, and head circumfrence. These are important things for the doctor here to look at and determine things from. Hopefully this week yet we will get the info. We want to officially accept his referral so badly. I just can't get over looking at his picture...he is so beautiful. Am I allowed to be so prejudice about this??? !!!
On a brighter note...I looked outside today to see what my dog was barking so insistantly about. Much to my surprise there were about 8 robins pecking persistantly at our yard. WOOHOO!!!! Spring is springing! Tomorrow it is actually SPRING!!! And tonight it is snowing, go figure.
Today I did a little shopping and got curtains for Dereks room. They are a light lime green and will match his bedding great. They were way too long so I cut them off to length and didn't feel like hemming them so in staying with the jungle theme I put slits all along the bottom to make it appear as grass. They look so cute. Somedays I just impress myself with my creativity. I put some jungle animal wallies up and I got a dust ruffle to match his bedding and put that in the crib. It's starting to look like a nursery. I haven't bought the bedding, hoping for a shower. Hint..hint!!!! We also got wooden letters to spell out Derek and I am going to paint them tomorrow and put them on his new shelf that also looks so great in the room. It is reaally coming together. I'll flash a few pictures on here as soon as I get some of the clutter sorted through. It is the place that is holding all the luggage and the stroller and swing and on and on and on.
We have gotten him some really cute outfits and I am really having fun shopping for a boy...more fun than I thought I might. We are getting so anxious!!!!
I'll let you know when we get info!!!!

No comments: